Tuesday, June 28, 2011

On Holiday.

Dear Reader,

I realize I have been gone for quite sometime, now. Mostly because I have been working over 50 hours each week and in doing so have come to the conclusion that I could never be a workaholic. I just had to do it for a little while to get data for this continuing review with the Department of Defense. No big.

But I know what you're thinking: "What is Miss Katseanes doing now?" Well I will tell you.

I recently went on holiday to Boise, Idaho (the land I love). Going home is especially fun because we try to fit everything we love to do in the short time I am there. My vacation was a total of two weeks, but for one week in the middle, I went to St. Louis, MO to visit my brother and his family.

Here is a small collage of various media eluding to the many things we did:

Holding baby Amarra, my new niece.

You may be thinking karaoke, but no. This is definitely a guy playing live music and my dad just asked if he could sing a song. And then he sang two.

Trying to get a good picture with Marshall. It should be an Olympic sport. Sorry about the flash.
We went to a Cardinals game. Super fun.

Nathan and Me playing tennis.


We did many more things, I just haven't gotten the pictures from my family yet. Overall, it was the most amazing vacation, and now I am rested and ready to go back to work.

Sort of.

Not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment