Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello Moto

In our lab at work we have a white board that we use to display important things such as:
  • Biomass results
  • Mathematical equations
  • Items people have borrowed from our lab
  • Plot maps
  • Notification of lab activities
  • Pizza requests for Pizza Pfriday
There is a recent addition to the board that brings joy to me every day. Although I have not spoken of this before on my blog, it's no secret that I want a motorcycle. I want one SO bad. I've had a couple discussions with my parents about getting one, and their reaction is the phone-equivalent of a pat on the head and a "no" with a smile.

I hate that.

My co-workers are also aware of my desire to be an awesome moto-owner and last week this picture showed up on the board:



No comments:

Post a Comment